I am where I want to be.
I am doing what I want to be doing.
I always have a dog to entertain …
… and to entertain me.
And if that wasn’t crazy or happy enough, this one is in action.
Feeling like a room without a roof yet?
Have a HAPPY DAY!
Top 10 Lists are so in … and I love to cook, watch Food Network for hours, and collect QVC cookbooks. So it stands to reason I would have 10 favorite meals. I won’t say dinners, because many of my personal favorites are BLDs (breakfast, lunch, or dinner). Mind you, I cook a lot more than these, and try a new recipe every week if there’s time. But I’m a simple soul who mostly just requires sustenance. So #1 really makes perfect sense — with a salad.
- Pizza – Usually homemade unless I’m in a hurry.
- BLT on toast w/Mayo. Love an order of steak fries with this when out.
- Chicken Parmigiana with a side of spaghetti marinara.
- Eggplant Parmigiana (yes, cheese is my friend)
- Chinese Orange Sesame Chicken with Vegetable Fried Rice
- Fig, Sweet Red Peppers, and Prosciutto Herbed Linguine (I have a fig tree in the back yard)
- Hungarian Beef Goulash or Stroganoff over egg noodles (pile on the mushrooms)
- Traditional Beef Lasagna (Christmas Eve dinner)
- Stuffed Roast Chicken w/all the trimmings (Christmas dinner)
- Eggs – any style, but I am partial to a huge omelette!
Are any of these on your favorite-meal list?
Don’t ask how many of my meals are just a large salad, especially in the hot desert summer.
If you have your own fig tree, just ask, I’ll send you my recipe! You’ve got to try it.